An eloquent and persuasive individual with competent degree of spoken and written communication skills; Specializing in web-based marketing and business development, with a combined experience of over 12 years in Customer Service, Finance, and the Food & Beverage industry.
Actively pursuing and keeping up-to-date with the tools of technology, current events & international relations, and ongoing trends of media & communications.
Apr 2021 - Present
GLOBAL VISION MULTIMEDIA PTE. LTD
- Provide customer support by implementing and deploying Cisco video conferencing solutions, and operating all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies.
- Assist to record, edit and publish events using UbiCast media solutions, and providing time-sensitive logistical support for internal Townhalls, and external Investment Forum events.
- Carry out routine testing of equipment to diagnose, log and report operational faults.
- Diagnosis and rectification of faults to ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system down time are kept to a minimum.
Feb 2017 - Apr 2018(1 year 2 months)
UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Assist passengers with embarking and disembarking; including loading and unload of luggage when available.
- Navigation to customers’ destination in a prompt and safe manner.
- Fostering a kinder community through positive social interactions.
Jun 2004 - May 2005(11 months)
CITIBANK SINGAPORE LTD.
- Meeting customers to demonstrate Citibank’s Internet Banking facilities.
- Troubleshooting technical difficulties experienced by customers.
- Conversion of customers to utilizing Internet Banking services.
MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Jul 2019 - Feb 2020(7 months)
MOOF MALA XIANG GUO – INDONESIA-BASED ASIAN RESTAURANT Instagram Facebook MoofBandung.com
- Conceptualize original website design ideas, with Search Engine Optimization, to bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Tracking webpage traffic with Google Analytics; regularly monitoring and responding to customer feedback.
- Established task management using MeisterTask; Keeping stakeholders updated on progress by synchronizing communication and on expected timeframes.
- Develop illustrations using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand for use across various media.
- Design and implementing promotion campaigns with location-based advertising on Instagram & Facebook; using the in-built dashboard to track conversation and monitor sales.
Sep 2009 - Sep 2011(2 years)
CHARTIS SINGAPORE INSURANCE PTE. LTD. (CURRENTLY AIG ASIA PACIFIC INSURANCE PTE LTD)
- Developing new web-based channels of product distribution, and the implementation of proprietary technology to these initiatives.
- Managing the processes and acting as liaison with stakeholders to ensure that the activities identified are carried out within the established timeframes.
- Conduct trainings with distribution team to educate on product changes and improve product confidence.
- Monitoring online channel performance, and developing effective web-based marketing and promotional campaigns to achieve sales targets.
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE
Mar 2019 - Mar 2020(1 year)
MR MADELEINE – PATISSERIE ESTABLISHED BY VAN GOH PATISSERIE PTE LTD
DAILY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Receiving payments by cash or automatic debits, and issue receipts, refunds, or change due to customers.
- Answering customers’ questions, and provide information on products.
- Ensuring all daily duties and administration are completed effectively within time frames, and daily closing collection of cash reconciles with total sales.
- Assisting chef with daily tasks by ensuring hygiene, managing inventory, and product quality control.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Reprogramming SHARP cash register to facilitate seamless daily operation.
- Contributor to website, using Wix for website design and development, photography, and content generation.
Mar 2016 - Feb 2019(2 years 11 months)
THE TUCKSHOP – F&B ESTABLISHED BY SERENDIPITY 5 PTE LTD
- Preparing and serving beverages to patrons, directly or through wait staff.
- Collecting payments and balancing cash receipts.
- Maintaining and providing high quality products and service to customers.
Dec 2011 - Oct 2013(1 year 10 months)
MR PUNCH ROOFTOP BAR – F&B ESTABLISHED BY MINT – MUSEUM OF TOYS
- Mixing and serving beverages to patrons, directly or through wait staff.
- Collecting payment and balancing cash receipts.
- Maintaining quality service and good rapport with customers.
Sep 2006 - Sep 2008(2 years)
WAGAMAMA – BRITISH-HQ ASIAN RESTAURANT CHAIN
- Promote and maintaining company standards of quality, service, presentation, and cleanliness.
- Ensure and assisting in the development of existing and new team members through training, coaching, and feedback on their development.
- Controlling the pace of service and ensuring good rapport with customers.
- Ensuring all duties and daily administration are completed within the time frames, and to actively respond to customer queries.
2006 - 2008Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
BACHELOR OF COMMUNICATIONS
Attained BA in Professional Communications, with Distinction
1999 - 2001Saint Andrew's Junior College (SAJC)
GCE ‘A’ LEVELS
Completed Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' Levels examination.
1995 - 1998Saint Andrew's Junior College (SAJC)
GCE ‘O’ LEVELS
Completed Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'O' Levels examination.
1989 - 1994De La Salle School
PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION (PSLE)
Completed Primary School Leaving Examination.
Awards & Certifications
2009 - 2010Singapore College of Insurance (SCI)
GENERAL INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Attained a diploma in General Insurance and Risk Management.
2016 - 2019Republic of Singapore Navy - Naval Diving Unit (NDU)
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
Awarded for participation in the ROVERS Scheme.
2005 - 2006Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION
Completed foundation studies for media and communication.
2002 - 2004Republic of Singapore Navy - Naval Diving Unit (NDU)
Advanced Open Water Diver
Certified Advanced Open Water Diver, with the rank of Corporal.
English (Spoken & Written)
Media & Communication Skills
Copywriting & Editing
Writing & Conducting Interviews
- Cisco Webex
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- DaVinci Resolve
- Final Cut Pro
- Microsoft Office
Lights, Camera, Action!
Mala on the Roof (2019)
Director of Photography, Editor
Night Night (2018)
Drama, Short Film
The Purple Men (2018)
Parable about a Wall (2008)
Drama, Short Film
Director of Photography
Pointe of Interest (2008)
Documentary, Interest Piece
Drama, Exercise, SFX
How secure is your home? (2008)
Director of Photography, Editor
Director of Photography, Editor, Scriptwriter, Set Designer, Talent
The Video (2004)
Drama, Short Film
Musings of a travelling flâneur