An eloquent and persuasive individual with competent degree of spoken and written communication skills; Specializing in web-based marketing and business development, with a combined experience of over 12 years in Customer Service, Finance, and the Food & Beverage industry.
Actively pursuing and keeping up-to-date with the tools of technology, current events & international relations, and ongoing trends of media & communications.
Apr 2021 - Present
GLOBAL VISION MULTIMEDIA PTE. LTD
- Provide customer support by implementing and deploying Cisco video conferencing solutions, and operating all aspects of audio visual, video conference, display and presentation technologies.
- Assist to record, edit and publish events using UbiCast media solutions, and providing time-sensitive logistical support for internal Townhalls, and external Investment Forum events.
- Carry out routine testing of equipment to diagnose, log and report operational faults.
- Diagnosis and rectification of faults to ensure that all systems are fully functional and that equipment and system down time are kept to a minimum.
Feb 2017 - Apr 2018(1 year 2 months)
UBER TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Assist passengers with embarking and disembarking; including loading and unload of luggage when available.
- Navigation to customers’ destination in a prompt and safe manner.
- Fostering a kinder community through positive social interactions.
Jun 2004 - May 2005(11 months)
CITIBANK SINGAPORE LTD.
- Meeting customers to demonstrate Citibank’s Internet Banking facilities.
- Troubleshooting technical difficulties experienced by customers.
- Conversion of customers to utilizing Internet Banking services.
MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Jul 2019 - Feb 2020(7 months)
MOOF MALA XIANG GUO – INDONESIA-BASED ASIAN RESTAURANT Instagram Facebook MoofBandung.com
- Conceptualize original website design ideas, with Search Engine Optimization, to bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Tracking webpage traffic with Google Analytics; regularly monitoring and responding to customer feedback.
- Established task management using MeisterTask; Keeping stakeholders updated on progress by synchronizing communication and on expected timeframes.
- Develop illustrations using Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator, ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand for use across various media.
- Design and implementing promotion campaigns with location-based advertising on Instagram & Facebook; using the in-built dashboard to track conversation and monitor sales.
Sep 2009 - Sep 2011(2 years)
CHARTIS SINGAPORE INSURANCE PTE. LTD. (CURRENTLY AIG ASIA PACIFIC INSURANCE PTE LTD)
- Developing new web-based channels of product distribution, and the implementation of proprietary technology to these initiatives.
- Managing the processes and acting as liaison with stakeholders to ensure that the activities identified are carried out within the established timeframes.
- Conduct trainings with distribution team to educate on product changes and improve product confidence.
- Monitoring online channel performance, and developing effective web-based marketing and promotional campaigns to achieve sales targets.
FOOD & BEVERAGE SERVICE
Mar 2019 - Mar 2020(1 year)
MR MADELEINE – PATISSERIE ESTABLISHED BY VAN GOH PATISSERIE PTE LTD
DAILY DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Receiving payments by cash or automatic debits, and issue receipts, refunds, or change due to customers.
- Answering customers’ questions, and provide information on products.
- Ensuring all daily duties and administration are completed effectively within time frames, and daily closing collection of cash reconciles with total sales.
- Assisting chef with daily tasks by ensuring hygiene, managing inventory, and product quality control.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Reprogramming SHARP cash register to facilitate seamless daily operation.
- Contributor to website, using Wix for website design and development, photography, and content generation.
Mar 2016 - Feb 2019(2 years 11 months)
THE TUCKSHOP – F&B ESTABLISHED BY SERENDIPITY 5 PTE LTD
- Preparing and serving beverages to patrons, directly or through wait staff.
- Collecting payments and balancing cash receipts.
- Maintaining and providing high quality products and service to customers.
Dec 2011 - Oct 2013(1 year 10 months)
MR PUNCH ROOFTOP BAR – F&B ESTABLISHED BY MINT – MUSEUM OF TOYS
- Mixing and serving beverages to patrons, directly or through wait staff.
- Collecting payment and balancing cash receipts.
- Maintaining quality service and good rapport with customers.
Sep 2006 - Sep 2008(2 years)
WAGAMAMA – BRITISH-HQ ASIAN RESTAURANT CHAIN
- Promote and maintaining company standards of quality, service, presentation, and cleanliness.
- Ensure and assisting in the development of existing and new team members through training, coaching, and feedback on their development.
- Controlling the pace of service and ensuring good rapport with customers.
- Ensuring all duties and daily administration are completed within the time frames, and to actively respond to customer queries.
2006 - 2008Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
BACHELOR OF COMMUNICATIONS
Attained BA in Professional Communications, with Distinction
1999 - 2001Saint Andrew's Junior College (SAJC)
GCE ‘A’ LEVELS
Completed Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' Levels examination.
1995 - 1998Saint Andrew's Junior College (SAJC)
GCE ‘O’ LEVELS
Completed Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'O' Levels examination.
1989 - 1994De La Salle School
PRIMARY SCHOOL LEAVING EXAMINATION (PSLE)
Completed Primary School Leaving Examination.
Awards & Certifications
2009 - 2010Singapore College of Insurance (SCI)
GENERAL INSURANCE AND RISK MANAGEMENT
Attained a diploma in General Insurance and Risk Management.
2016 - 2019Republic of Singapore Navy - Naval Diving Unit (NDU)
CERTIFICATE OF APPRECIATION
Awarded for participation in the ROVERS Scheme.
2005 - 2006Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (RMIT)
MEDIA AND COMMUNICATION
Completed foundation studies for media and communication.
2002 - 2004Republic of Singapore Navy - Naval Diving Unit (NDU)
Advanced Open Water Diver
Certified Advanced Open Water Diver, with the rank of Corporal.
English (Spoken & Written)
Media & Communication Skills
Copywriting & Editing
Writing & Conducting Interviews
- Cisco Webex
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- DaVinci Resolve
- Final Cut Pro
- Microsoft Office
Lights, Camera, Action!